Mount Merbabu Tour Overnight Hike!
Yogyakarta’s Merbabu National Park contains some of the most beautiful mountain scenery in the Central Java of Indonesia.
With the towering summit, overlooking mount Merapi, stunning vistas during hiking activity, this incredible Mount Merbabu Tour will blow you trekking! A backcountry hiking trip in Merbabu will take you away from the crowded highways so you can experience these truly grand mountains in an intimate and adventurous way.
On our Mount Merbabu Tour Overnight Hike arrangement trip you’ll be able to focus on enjoying yourself while we take care of the details. A local trekking guide will outfit you with gear, inform you about the landscapes you’re hiking through, and do everything they can to make your hiking trip an unforgettable one.
At Our Mount Merbabu Tour Overnight Hike range from moderate 1-night hiking tours to beautiful morning-day adventures. Give us an inquiry at WhatsApp +62 82323571558 or email us to learn more!
- Private transportation with cool air-conditioning
- Driver, Fuel & Parking Fees
- Mineral water in bottle & breakfast
- Gloves & Raincoat
- Hiking guide & Hiking Pole
- National Park entrance fee
- Accommodation / Hotels & Meals
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- All items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu
Mount Merbabu Tour
08:45 PM – 09:00 PM Pick up at Hotel
09:00 PM – 11:00 PM: Leaving Hotel for New Selo (trekking basecamp)
11:00 PM – 12:00 AM: Arrived at New Selo to Registration, short relax for a coffee break
12:00 AM – 10:00 AM: Mt.Merbabu Sunrise Trekking Tour
10.00AM – 12:00 PM: Return to Hotels
End of service!
***You will need Windproof jacket Outdoor pants, Trekking shoes, Snacks (Chocolate, biscuit, or bread).***
* All tours based on private tour | Departure and Return at Yogyakarta (transfer/drop other cities in optional).
* Tipping is not obligatory in Indonesia but any amount for a good service rendered is highly appreciated. Our tipping recommendation for guide/driver after the tours.